We are experiencing a time of rapid technological change in the futures and derivatives industry. What are the hot topics? What are the changes you need to know about? And what’s on the horizon for the CFTC, the NFA, and the industry as a whole? Network with peers, learn from the regulators, and hear from industry experts – all while earning CLE, CPE, CCB, CFE, and CSCP credit.
Matt Kluchenek will be presenting the Enforcement Panel, where he and Steven Schweitzer, Senior Director and Regional Head of Enforcement at CME Group, will discuss, in a point / counterpoint fashion, various CME Group disciplinary and investigatory considerations, including the following topics:
- Advantages / Disadvantages of Global Settlements
- Role and Impact of Cooperation, including Self-Reports
- Parallel Investigations Involving CME Group and the CFTC
- Use of Prior Cases in Negotiating Sanction Determinations
- Pros and Cons of Taking Cases to Hearings
- Negotiating Notices of Disciplinary Action
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago-Kent College of Law
565 West Adams Street
Chicago, IL 60661
For more information, please visit the event’s website.