Please join our distinguished group of presenters and panelists as we cover the development of the private markets for project financing in Brazil and Mexico. Topics will include:
- The project finance market in post-election Brazil and in the AMLO administration in Mexico.
- Renewable energy projects in Brazil and Mexico, including an update on power auctions, as well as recent trends and developments.
- What’s happening with transmission line projects in Brazil and Mexico.
Featured speakers to include:
- Laura Vila – IFC China-Mexico Fund
- Pablo dos Santos – Inter-American Development Bank
- Jose Miguel Tellechea – North American Development Bank (NADB)
- Glaucia Calp – Fitch Ratings
- Eugenio Andrea Bruno – Marval O’Farrell & Mairal
- Nikola Simic – BlackRock Real Assets
- Luis Adams – Mayer Brown (former Brazil Attorney General)
CLE credit pending.
For additional information or to register, please contact Bill Bunker at email@example.com or +1 312 701 7442.
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Registration
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Program
6:00 p.m. Reception
1221 Avenue of the Americas, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10020
+1 212 506 2500