Due to the upcoming inclement weather, this seminar previously taking place on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 will now be held on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
Join us as thought leaders from the business community discuss Korean capital investment in the US commercial real estate debt and equity markets. Topics will include identifying who is investing, sustainability and scope of the real estate debt and equity investments, and approaches to hurdles and opportunities. A networking breakfast hosted by Mayer Brown will precede the discussion.
- Stephen Siegel, Chairman, Global Brokerage, CBRE
- Robert G. Koen, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Kwon Lee, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Jin Kim, Managing Director, Talmage LLC
- David Stewart, Partner, Mayer Brown
- Thomas Yoo, Chief Investment Officer, US Head, Hangang Asset Management
This event is open to MBAofNY members and non-members, and space is limited. Mayer Brown clients and guests should use the code MBGUEST when registering.
For additional information, please contact Rebecca Irie at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 312 701 8732.
Registration & Networking Breakfast
7:45 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 9:10 a.m.
Roundtable Panel Session including Q&A
9:10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
1221 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020