Please join us for Hot Topics in Life Sciences Law, presented by Mayer Brown and the Center for Health & Pharmaceutical Law & Policy, Seton Hall University School of Law. The symposium will explore emerging issues and legal trends impacting the life sciences industry, including:
- What’s Next for the FDA Under the New Administration and How Companies Can Prepare
- The Future of Biosimilars: Regulatory, Legislative and Case Law Developments Impacting the Industry
- Advertising by the Pharmaceutical Industry on Social Media: Pitfalls to Avoid
- Navigating Conflicts and Ethical Considerations in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Criminal Enforcement Trends in the Life Sciences Industry
We will be joined for a special keynote address by The Honorable Michael Chagares, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
This complimentary program will include breakfast and lunch. It will also offer an opportunity to network with in-house counsel, academics, members of the judiciary, and industry representatives.
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Gaia Bernstein, Michael J. Zimmer Professor of Law, Director, Seton Hall Institute for Privacy Protection, Co-Director, Gibbons Institute of Law Science and Technology, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Tom DiLenge, President, Advocacy, Law & Public Policy Division, BIO
- Howard Dorfman, Distinguished Practitioner in Residence, Visiting Professor, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Edward Hartnett, Richard J. Hughes Professor of Law, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Stephen Lubben, Harvey Washington Wiley Chair, Corporate Governance & Business Ethics, Seton Hall University School of Law
- Jeff Myers, Vice President & Assistant General Counsel, Pfizer
- Mark Rachlin, Senior Patent Counsel-Litigation, GlaxoSmithKline
- Brian Walsh, Assistant General Counsel – IP, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Denelle Waynick, Vice President, Legal Affairs, UCB
- Byron Webster, Director, Leerink Partners
Seton Hall University School of Law
One Newark Center
1109 Raymond Boulevard
Newark, NJ 07102
+1 973 642 8871
CLE credit is pending.
For additional information, please contact Emmanuelle Ricatte at +1 312 701 8783 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit law.shu.edu.