On May 3, 2016, we will host our third annual seminar on global trends and recent developments in Insurance M&A and Corporate Finance. Speakers will include industry leaders, insurance regulators, private equity investors, and leading bankers and advisors to the insurance industry.
We are pleased to report that our luncheon speaker will be Stephen Catlin, Executive Deputy Chairman, XL Catlin. Additional details are forthcoming.
Agenda Topics Include:
- View from the Bankers: State of the Insurance M&A and Insurance Capital Markets
- Recent Regulatory Issues that are Driving Transactions
- Impact of Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- P&C Sector M&A and the Impact of Convergence
- Life Sector M&A and Financing Developments
- Issues in Cross-Border and Public M&A
This invite-only, complimentary program will include breakfast, a networking lunch and a cocktail reception.
For additional information, please contact Laura Movva at +1 212 506 2330 or email@example.com.