Mayer Brown announced today that five partners were named to Legal 500’s “Private Practice Powerlist: The leading US attorneys with a focus on Mexico.” The second annual list honors individual practitioners with outstanding expertise in, and knowledge of, the Mexican market today.
The Mayer Brown lawyers recognized include:
- Banking & Finance partner Christopher Erckert (New York/Washington DC);
- Corporate & Securities partner Pablo Ferrante (Houston);
- Banking & Finance partner Debora de Hoyos (Chicago);
- Energy partner Francisco Mendez (Mexico City); and
- Energy partner Jose Valera (Houston).
To select winners, Legal 500’s team of researchers analyzed opinions of law firm partners and in-house counsel and assessed the candidates’ current practices and career trajectories.
Bleiben Sie auf dem LaufendenSubscribe to Email