It is more important than ever that in-house and outside counsel stay abreast of the most current developments and best practices in cybersecurity.
Those lawyers who ignore cyber threats are risking millions of dollars for their companies or their clients. Recent reports by Cisco and the World Economic Forum both highlight the paramount importance of cyber risk management. The Cybersecurity Law Institute will give you insights into the latest information and strategies.
You have an important role to play in cybersecurity leadership, especially in keeping corporate officials and the board of directors informed. Too often, well-meaning officials don’t know what they don’t know!
At our Institute you will receive insights on the best governance, preparedness, and resilience strategies from experienced government officials, general counsels, and cybersecurity practitioners who face these issues on a daily basis.
Rajesh De is a panelist for "The National Security Side of Cyber Intrusions".
- Understand the evolving threat landscape around state-sponsored attacks and the government's role assisting companies with prevention, detection, and response
- Learn how to best work with the government in the aftermath of state-sponsored attacks
- Examine the shifting motives of adversaries, such as espionage and counter intel and the series of intrusions targeting 'bulk PII'.
- Grasp the importance of needing to have alternative communication infrastructures as part of incident response
- Understand the impact of "Going Dark," especially after the Paris attacks