Please join Mayer Brown partners and industry leaders as they discuss the current state of financial markets from the viewpoint of non-bank financial institutions. Topics to be discussed include trends in private equity/leveraged buyouts, deal flow and the competitive landscape, regulatory environment, structure and pricing developments and forecasts for the future.
Moderated by Mayer Brown partner Fred Fisher, the panel will include brief introductory remarks by Mayer Brown partner Zac Barnett regarding fund level financing.
- Thomas Aronson, Managing Director, Monroe Capital
- Timothy Derry, Senior Vice President, PNC Business Credit
- Robert Erwin, Managing Director, Babson Capital Management
- Jeffrey Jelm, Managing Director, NXT Capital
- Christine Tiseo, Managing Director, Lincoln International