Xiaoyan Zhang will speak at the inaugural China Green Finance and Investment Summit in Xining, Qinghai province, on 2-3 August 2016.
Conducted simultaneously in English and Chinese, attendees will gain insight from prominent international and Chinese speakers. Over 400 participants from more than 20 countries will be in attendance to discuss the opportunities arising from the development of China’s green economy and the role of green finance.
Situated in the west of the country and sitting at a high altitude, Xining represents the future of China. The city is the capital of the Qinghai province and the gateway to Tibet and central Asia.
President Xi Jinping’s creation of the ‘One Belt, One Road’ policy is also a boon for Xining as the ‘New Silk Road’ runs through this most multi-cultural of Chinese cities en route from China to Asia and Europe.
Topics that will be covered include:
- The revival of an old silk road hub: Xining's role in OBOR
- Economic and investment opportunities in Western China
- The growth of China’s green economy
- Growing China’s green economy through green finance
- Financing renewable energy and cleantech
- Developing sustainable industries
- Developing an environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy for long-term returns
- Inward and outward investments under China’s new normal economy
- FDI and ODI trends in Qinghai province
Xiaoyan will speak at day two of the conference on the panel focusing on 'Inward and Outward Invesments Under China's New Normal Economy'.
For more information please visit the conference website.
You have no pages selected. Please select pages to email then resubmit.