The webinar is primarily aimed at sourcing executives and supporting in-house counsel in organisations involved with sourcing products from Asia. It will also be of interest to supply chain and procurement organisations generally.
Topics will include:
- The evolving supply chain and expanding roles of manufacturers, and implications for brand and product companies
- Maximising value in your sourcing relationships
- Intellectual property and sourcing in China
- Key sourcing contract considerations
- Effective contract enforcement, covering commercial law and dispute resolution options with suppliers in Asia, structural (process design) and conventional dispute resolution methods and enforcement of foreign judgements.
Date & Time
Monday, 16 July 2012
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. BST
Brussels, Frankfurt & Paris
12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. CEST