The wide-ranging investigation into Petrobras’ corruption scandal has reached a new level of urgency with the detention and questioning of former President Lula and the new allegations swirling around President Rousseff. At the same time, several major companies are now negotiating leniency agreements. Please join us as we discuss:
- The latest developments in the Car Wash investigation
- The expected next steps in enforcement in Brazil and abroad
- The impacts of the operation in the ongoing impeachment proceeding of President Rousseff
- The roles of the US Department of Justice, US Securities and Exchange Commission and the UK Serious Fraud Office
- The economic impacts of the investigation on the Brazilian economy
CLE is not available when viewing a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.