“Operation Car Wash,” the investigation into the largest corruption scandal in Brazilian history, continues to unfold and expand. Reaching far beyond Petrobras, the probe is dramatically impacting Brazil’s politics, economy and the manner in which Brazilian authorities investigate criminal allegations. Please join us as we discuss:
- Latest developments in the investigation and an overview of its key events and facts
- Its political implications, including the impeachment proceeding against President Dilma Rousseff
- Legislative proposals spurred by Operation Car Wash, including tentative changes to the plea bargaining system, whistleblower program, abuse of authority and the “10 actions against corruption”
- New tactics being adopted by the federal police and prosecutors
- Latest developments of the Petrobras case in the United States
CLE is not available when watching a recording of this program. In order to receive credit you must have attended the live webinar program.