Five Mayer Brown partners named “Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyers of the Year”
19 August 2013
Five Mayer Brown partners have been named “Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyers of the Year” in their respective categories and office cities:
• Hayden Brown, Charlotte Tax Law Lawyer of the Year;
• Dennis Friedman, Chicago Communications Law Lawyer of the Year;
• John Nadolenco, Los Angeles Natural Resources Law Lawyer of the Year;
• Keith Oberkfell, Charlotte Securitization and Structured Finance Law Lawyer of the Year; and
• Paul Roy, Chicago Technology Law Lawyer of the Year.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting thousands of peer-review surveys. The lawyers honored as "Lawyers of the Year" have received particularly high ratings in these surveys, illustrating a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Only one winner was named in each metropolitan area and practice category.
Overall, Best Lawyers’ 2014 edition listed 169 US-based Mayer Brown lawyers in 68 practice categories.