19 August 2014
Nine Mayer Brown lawyers have been named “Best Lawyers 2015 Lawyers of the Year” in their respective categories and office cities:
- Christian Binnig, Chicago Communications Law Lawyer of the Year;
- Julian D'Esposito, Chicago Government Relations Practice Lawyer of the Year;
- Rebecca Eisner, Chicago Information Technology Law Lawyer of the Year;
- Robert Finke, Chicago Litigation - Antitrust Lawyer of the Year;
- Alan Grimaldi, Washington DC Patent Law Lawyer of the Year;
- Carol Hitselberger, Charlotte Securitization and Structured Finance Law Lawyer of the Year;
- Stuart Litwin, Chicago Securitization and Structured Finance Law Lawyer of the Year;
- Mark McLaughlin, Chicago Antitrust Law Lawyer of the Year; and
- Frederick Thomas, Chicago Corporate Compliance Law Lawyer of the Year.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting thousands of peer-review surveys. The lawyers honored as "Lawyers of the Year" have received particularly high ratings in these surveys, illustrating a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism and integrity. Only one winner was named in each metropolitan area and practice category.
Overall, Best Lawyers’ 2015 edition listed 171 US-based Mayer Brown lawyers in 70 practice categories.