10 November 2014
Mayer Brown, a leading global law firm, announced that Benchmark Litigation 2015 awarded the firm a top-tier ranking in the national Appellate category and also ranked the firm in the national Antitrust category. In addition, nine of the firm’s lawyers were ranked as “National Litigation Stars” in their practice categories:
- Antitrust – Bob Bloch, Dick Favretto, Andy Marovitz and Richard Steuer; and
- Appellate – Andy Frey, Ken Geller, Andy Pincus, Steve Shapiro and Evan Tager.
Mayer Brown also was “Highly Recommended” in Illinois and Washington DC and “Recommended” in Texas. Additionally, 18 Mayer Brown lawyers were ranked as “Local Litigation Stars” or “Future Stars”:
- Illinois/Antitrust – Andy Marovitz, Mark McLaughlin and Michele Odorizzi;
- Illinois/Appellate – Tim Bishop and Steve Shapiro;
- Illinois/General Commercial – Vince Connelly, Andy Marovitz, Michele Odorizzi, Dan Ring and Steve Shapiro;
- Illinois/Product Liability – Mike Olsen and Dan Ring;
- Illinois/Securities – Mark McLaughlin and Michele Odorizzi;
- Illinois/Future Stars – Britt Miller and Diane Sabol;
- Texas/General Commercial – Bill Knull;
- Washington DC/Antitrust – Bob Bloch and Dick Favretto;
- Washington DC/Appellate – Andy Frey, Ken Geller, Andy Pincus and Evan Tager; and
- Washington DC/White-Collar Crime/Enforcement/Investigation – Larry Urgenson.