American Conference Institute (ACI) is pleased to present its inaugural forum in New York, NY on Post Grant PTO Proceedings. This conference will offer practical strategies for and insights on PGR, IPR and CBM Review. An all-star faculty of PTO patent trial pioneers will address such matters as:
• Patent portfolio planning and due diligence analysis in the era of new post grant proceedings
• The impact of the Supreme Court’s decisions in Alice Corp. and Nautilus on AIA post-grant proceedings
• The latest legislative developments which may impact and amend the AIA and PTO proceedings
• Strategies for PTO patent trial practice
• Etiquette for appearing before the PTAB
The conference will also offer in-depth working group sessions on the essentials of PTO proceedings as well as the anatomy of a PTO Trial.
Mayer Brown partner Brian Nolan will present on the “Evaluating Patent Portfolio Planning and Due Diligence Analysis in the Era of New Post Grant Proceedings” panel; and partner Lisa Ferri will present on the “May It Please the Court: Rules of Engagement for Appearing Before the PTAB” panel.
For more information please visit: www.americanconference.com/PTOProceedings