Three Sixty, Tribeca rooftop
10 Desbrosses St.
New York, NY 10013
Quant Invest New York brings together institutional investors, asset managers and quant experts to explore new trends, asset allocation & portfolio construction, modeling and risk management. This year’s event will include in-depth case studies on hot topics like HFT data integration for quant models and the application of index tools to manage sovereign risks, as well as networking tools and opportunities.
What you will learn:
- How to improve your modeling techniques with big data, cloud computing and machine learning
- How to improve counterparty risk management
- How to take advantage of high frequency financial data
- How to uncover new innovations with old investment instruments
- How to adopt diversification based investing
- How to optimize your portfolio through strategic risk modeling
- How to combine quant and traditional strategies
Zachary Ziliak, senior associate in Mayer Brown's Litigation & Dispute Resolution practice, will be a featured speaker at this event.
For more information and to register, please click on the button below.