Cross-border M&A transactions raise a number of antitrust issues, particularly with regard to information exchanges. It is vital for M&A professionals to be familiar with the issues that can arise and how they can affect pending deals.
Please join Mayer Brown partners Jennifer Keating, Scott Perlman and Jens Peter Schmidt for a 30-minute teleconference where they will address such issues as:
- Information exchanges between competitors during due diligence and integration planning—potential antitrust issues raised in the United States and the European Union
- Potential issues that can be raised by exchanges of sensitive competitive information
- How discovery of exchanges can sidetrack a government investigation into the deal
- Potential liability—price fixing, cartel enforcement
- Practical guidance—effective NDA, due diligence checklist, managing sensitive competitive information
Learn more about our Mergers & Acquisitions and Antitrust & Competition practices.