Welcome to the Summer 2013 edition of the Mayer Brown Business & Technology Sourcing Review.
Our goal is to bring you smart, practical solutions to help you in your complex and critical sourcing matters. We monitor the sourcing and technology markets on an ongoing basis, and this Review is our way of keeping you informed about trends that will affect your sourcing strategies today and tomorrow.
In this issue, we cover a range of topics, including:
- F&A Outsourcing
- Limitations on Liability Exceptions for Gross Negligence and Willful Misconduct and the Implications for Outsourcing Agreements
- Letters of Intent and Other Preliminary Agreements
- Governance: Practical Steps to Making It Work
- Mobile Application Privacy: An Overview of the Recommendations from the FTC and the California Attorney General
- The 2013 Cybersecurity Executive Order: Potential Impacts on the Private Sector
- Cyber Security Program Highlights
You can depend on Mayer Brown to address your sourcing matters with our global platform. We have served prominent clients in a range of sourcing and technology arrangements across multiple jurisdictions for over a decade.
We’d like to hear from you. If you have any suggestions for future articles or comments on our current compilation or if you would like to receive a printed version, please email us at