18 December 2015
In the 2015 Q4 edition, we look at:
Trade Marks – China
- Moncler Awarded Highest Amount of Damages Ever for China Trade Mark Infringement
Trade Marks – Hong Kong
- Corinthia Hotels vs. The Residential Property Development Corinthia By The Sea: Can a Hotel Group Prevent the Promotion of a Residential Development in Hong Kong?
Patents – Hong Kong
- Case Update - SNE Engineering Co Ltd v. Hsin Chong Construction Co. Ltd.
Data Privacy – Hong Kong
- Blood, Sweat and Tears: Guidance Issued in Hong Kong On the Collection and Use of Biometric Data
- Unauthorised Use of Voters' Information
Technology – China
- China's Drones Regulation: Where Is It Headed?