The rising Canada-US-Mexico Energy Superpower is transforming world markets with its unprecedented supplies of natural resources and leading-edge innovations. Oil and gas executives from around the world explored the impacts of North America’s abundant resources, advanced technology and emerging oil plays worldwide reshaping global energy markets, economies and geopolitics at Mayer Brown’s 9th Annual Global Energy Conference.
Panel I: North American Energy Abundance and Innovation
- Dallas Parker, Conference Chair and partner, Mayer Brown
- The Honorable Karen Harbert, Keynote Speaker and Chief Executive Officer and President, US Chamber of Commerce Institute for 21st Century Energy
- David Carroll, CEO and President, Gas Technology Institute
- The Honorable Charles McConnell, Executive Director, Energy and Environment Initiative, Rice University; former US Assistant of Secretary of Energy
- Roy Lipski, Chief Executive Officer, Velocys plc
- John Westerheide, General Manager, Unconventional Resources, GE Oil & Gas
- Brandon Blossman, Managing Director, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
Panel II: Insights into Top-Notch Oil/Gas Plays in Africa and Brazil
Panel III: Energy in Mexico: What to Expect—Economic and Political Impact of this Emerging Oil Market