Mayer Brown LLP and the Urban Land Institute Germany cordially invite you to the 6th Annual US Real Estate Forum 2015: Sustaining Momentum but taking nothing for granted on Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Speakers and Panelists
- Wolfgang G. Behrendt, Managing Director, Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH
- Dietmar Georg, Principal and co-founder, GLL Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Michael Kröger, Head International Real Estate Finance, Landesbank Hessen-Thüringen
- Paul E. Meyer, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
- Matthias Naumann, Vice President | Research & Strategy, Europe, Real Estate, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management Alternative and Real Assets
- Ulrich Steinmetz, Managing Director, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management and Local Chair of ULI Frankfurt
After short presentations a panel discussion will take place, followed by different workshop sessions. We look forward to an interesting industry meeting with discussions about the current real estate market in the US and the opportunities for German investors.
Welcoming and closing remarks by Claudia C. Gotz, Executive Director ULI Germany, and Dr. Jörg M. Lang, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP.
If you have any questions relating to the event, please contact
(Mayer Brown), T +49 69 7941 1095, or