Our Middle East practice has a proven track record in Middle East jurisdictions, complemented by our strength in capital markets, project finance, construction, arbitration and international trade. Our lawyers have worked on contentious and non-contentious matters and projects covering the construction, engineering, energy and petrochemical sectors right across the region.
We are able to support clients in all aspects of their projects and operations, offering:
- A dedicated team with experience of working on a range of matters in jurisdictions across the Middle East;
- Lawyers fluent in Arabic who are dedicated to the Middle East;
- The firm’s fully integrated skills in key areas such as project finance, international arbitration, international banking, mining, oil and gas, telecoms and infrastructure;
- Comprehensive experience in pre-privatisation sector reviews and feasibility studies, together with Official Lender transactional and advisory experience;
- Tried and tested project management skills to ensure that both on-site and remote support on Middle East projects is delivered effectively; and
- Close relations with local counsel throughout the region.