With a sizeable team of chartered secretaries and experienced executives, our Company Secretarial practice has been a specialized department within the firm for more than 30 years.
Our range of services include:
- Incorporation of companies in Hong Kong, maintenance of stock of shelf companies for sale and arrangement for incorporation of companies in offshore jurisdictions;
- Establishment of representative offices and full branch offices in Hong Kong, such as registration as non-Hong Kong companies under the Companies Ordinance;
- The provision of company secretary; registered office (or correspondence address); nominee shareholder; and authorized representative (for overseas companies registered in Hong Kong);
- Ongoing or ad hoc company secretarial services including advice on Hong Kong compliance and filing requirements, change of officers, alteration of share structure, share transfer (including applications for stamp duty relief), amendment of memorandum and articles of association, advice on meetings, preparation of minutes and powers of attorney, applications for dormant companies and deregistration of companies;
- Company, name and business registration searches, certification and notarization services;
- Establishing charitable organizations whether as a society or as a company limited by guarantee and advising on compliance matters for such organizations; and
- Other services in relation to setting up a business in Hong Kong including referring clients to other teams to advise on employment, immigration, real estate, commercial, finance and other legal needs in Asia.