In the expanding world of social media, the rules are ever changing. On June 30, please join Mayer Brown partners Anthony Diana, Michael Lackey and John Nadolenco for the final presentation in Ethical Duties of the Corporate Lawyer webinar series as they present Ethical Considerations in the Context of Litigation, E-Discovery and Social Media. This webinar will specifically address the following issues relevant to in-house counsel:
- Ethical issues to consider when attorneys use social networking sites, including “friending” issues
- The ethical hazards posed by blogging and engaging in other interactive online conduct and how to avoid them
- Responding to state and federal government enforcement actions and investigations pertaining to e-discovery and social media
- Reasons for and challenges in monitoring, preserving, collecting and producing information from social media
- Ethical strategies and forensic techniques for social media, e-discovery and litigation
Anthony J. Diana
Michael E. Lackey, Jr.
Presentation Slides (PDF)
Learn more about Mayer Brown's Corporate & Securities, Government, Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Privacy & Security practices.
Also in This Series
June 16, 2011
Ethical Duties of the Corporate Lawyer – The Ethics and Reality of Protecting Communications of In-House Lawyers
June 23, 2011
Ethical Duties of the Corporate Lawyer – Ethical Considerations for the In-House Lawyer When Dealing with Governmental Authorities